Submit the following form to report a lost item to the Highlander Union. If your item is turned in to us, we will contact you as soon as possible. The information entered into this form is used exclusively by the Highlander Union in order to identify owners of lost items. When filling out the form, please be as descriptive as possible.

The University Police Department is the main Lost and Found for the campus. To submit a lost item claim to UCPD, please visit the following link:

Your Contact Information
Details of Lost Item(s)